Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sarsa-rrific!


Was invited by a friend to try Sarsa. I couldn't pass it up. Been hearing a lot of good things with this restaurant and I was pretty excited to experience it firsthand. 


My friend is more of a picky eater so I was hesitant to order without consulting her. She got stuck in traffic so while waiting for her inside the restaurant, I quickly took some pictures of the menu using my phone and sent it to her via messenger. Once I got her response, I hailed a waiter so they could prepare the food in advance.


My friend was so famished when she arrived at Sarsa so the pictures were taken quite hastily so the outcome of the images might be a little hazy. I was floored when I tried the Deconstructed Beef Kare-Kare. The peanutty sauce is so lip smacking good I wanted to apportion the entire dish to myself. The pieces of beef were so tender as well that I barely used my utensils while eating.


I also admired the Poached Chicken Binakol. Perfectly cooked chicken meat in a very tasty broth. Me and friend so much enjoyed this dish we almost wiped it clean.


And my friend has an unequivocal love for chicken skin, called here Panit. A heart stopping goodly appetizer that you could dip on a soy sauce, red chilies and calamansi mixture or could just eat it as it is. It's so good we could two orders of these cholesterol-filled skins skewered on sticks.






















Building B 
SM Megamall
EDSA cor Dona Julia Vargas
Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City
















No comments:

Post a Comment