Friday, December 16, 2011

Flapjacks: Get Your Breakfast Fix All Day!

flapjacks' american platter

Karen cooked up a surprise for our friend, Erika for her birthday. It was a perfume set, not sure if its a Victoria Secret line or Elizabeth Adler, but it was placed in this lavishly decorated package which my friend Karen is always known for.


karen modelling erika's gift

my turn to do the modelling

Erika was surprised when she got the gift. I could have had more pictures of the event only if my phone have more memory space. I was about to shot more pics when my phone alerted me that it doesn't have any more space to save pictures. I don't have a memory stick on the phone that I'd used that day. Phooey me! I only managed this single pic for the event. Lesson learned: Delete all unnecessary files on your phone before setting out on an event. Especially if your phone do not have the hot swappable micro SD card to allot more space.

the surprised birthday celebrant

Right after the gift-giving, I headed straight to Greenhills since I'm already hungry. (This time I made sure I deleted all unnecessary files on my phone and made sure I have enough space before I set off, he-he!) I cannot bring my friends with me because they still have work to attend to. I easily chose Flapjacks since I'm really craving for a good breakfast meal. (Flapjacks is part of Bistro Group Of Restaurant Concepts that also operates T.G.I. Fridays, Italianni's, Fish & Co., Billy Rock, Pig Out & Krazy Garlik)

flapjacks' interior

flapjacks interior 2

The Greenhills branch of Flapjacks is very straightforward, with splashes of yellow hue that invites a very relaxing mood. Its a no-frills diner without the bells and whistles so you concentrate more on the food.

Granny's Favorite (P135.00)

granny's favorite

A mixture of apple, orange and grape. This is one yummy drink. Very refreshing.

American Breakfast Platter (P395.00)

american platter

I was astounded, to say the least, when I saw how huge the flapjacks a.k.a. pancakes. Its two large discs sprinkled generously with confectioner sugar and a glob of butter on top. I also like the sausage the came with it because of its spicy undertone. The bacon was cooked just right.

Itsy-Bitsy Sundae (P175.00)

itsy-bitsy sundae

itsy-bitsy sundae (up close)

It supposed to be a vanilla sundae, however they run out of vanilla ice cream that day so they replaced it with chocolate ice cream. It has marshmallows, almonds and a generous amount of whipped cream with a drizzle of chocolate sauce. A different touch to the usual sundae I'm familiar with.

flapjacks, greenhills

Flapjacks' menu was quite extensive that I felt the need to come back here one of these days. And who could resist a food place that offers breakfast food all day, everyday? 'Till then! =)



F&B3 Arts Plaza, Greenhills Theatre Mall,
San Juan

(02) 584-0639


www.flapjacks.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment